To make the most of your PayPal account, learn how to activate a PayPal card. We all know PayPal is the faster, safer way to send and receive money. With a PayPal card, you can also make an online payment. In today’s post, I will teach you how to activate a card on PayPal. The PayPal cash card is recently rebranded and is now called the PayPal Debit Card. You can quickly get this debit card online at the PayPal website or by logging into your account. Let us now check out how to activate a PayPal card in detail without wasting much time.
Click here – How To Activate Steam Key?
How To Activate A PayPal Card?
You can follow these methods to learn how to activate a PayPal card.
- Activate PayPal Card Online
- Activate PayPal Card By PayPal App
- Activate PayPal Card By Customer Service Number
You can use your PayPal cash card for making online payments only after activating it. This step is essential for PayPal’s fraud prevention processes. It proves that the PayPal card and your PayPal account are linked. You can keep on reading to know how to activate a PayPal card.
Activate A PayPal Card Online
In this section, I will teach your how to activate a PayPal card in detail. Setting up a PayPal card is easy and can be done in just a few steps. There are two methods to activate a PayPal card online.
You can follow these steps to learn how to activate a PayPal prepaid card.
- Using your favorite web browser, go to paypal.com/activatecard.
- Now, you’ll be asked to log into your PayPal account.
- Simply enter all the required information from your card.
- Then, create a 4-digit PIN for your card.
- Finally, click on the Activate Card button.
While filling out the form, you may have to enter your personal details like date of birth and Social Security number.
Follow these steps to know how to activate a prepaid PayPal card.
- Using your favorite web browser, go to paypal.com.
- The PayPal home page will appear on your device screen.
- Now, you’ll be asked to log into your PayPal account.
- Scroll down till you see your bank names and cards will be shown.
- Here, click on the activate your card account option.
- Enter your card number details correctly.
- Then, enter the security pin given on the back of your card.
- Next, click on the continue tab.
- After a while, it will show your form to verify your identity.
- Now, create a 4-digit PIN for your card.
- Click on the continue tab again.
Simply follow all the given guidelines on the screen to finish the activation process. Once you complete the entire procedure, you can use your card for transaction purposes.
Activate A PayPal Card By PayPal App
Using the PayPal app, you can easily activate a PayPal card. Follow these steps to learn how to activate a PayPal card on the app.
- To start, download and launch the PayPal app on your device.
- Then, tap on the wallet symbol.
- Here, select your PayPal Debit Card.
- Now, enter all the required information in the given columns.
- Once you are done, tap on the Activate Card button.
PayPal prepaid app lets you manage every aspect of your PayPal account no matter where you are. Similarly, you can also activate your PayPal prepaid Mastercard.
Activate A PayPal Card By Customer Service Number
You can also activate your PayPal card offline if you don’t have access to a mobile, PC, or internet. Follow these steps to learn how to activate a PayPal card by customer service number.
- Using your cellphone, dial 1-800-314-8298.
- Now, you’ll reach customer executive support.
- Ask them to activate the card.
- Give them some basic details like your name, date of birth, and more to verify your identity.
Make sure you answer all the questions honestly so that your card gets activated immediately. You can use this method to activate your PayPal business card.
Do not worry in case can’t activate your PayPal prepaid card. You can call their 24-hour toll-free automated phone system (866) 753-6440 or visit their website at www.paypal.com/prepaid.
Activate PayPal Prepaid Card Without SSN
Now, you must be wondering how to activate a PayPal Prepaid card without SSN. SSN (Social Security Number) is an activation number required to activate a prepaid PayPal account. You cannot activate your PayPal prepaid card without a social security number (SSN). SSN is mandatory to activate your card and helps to know for which purpose you are using the card.
However, you don’t have to use SSN if you’re using PayPal prepaid MasterCard just as a gift card.
To Find Out About Such Things Follow On AndActivate
Do You Have To Activate A Prepaid Paypal Card?
Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions.
How Do I Use A Paypal Prepaid Card?
Just enter the card information as you normally do with a debit or credit card during checkout. For the billing address, you can enter your home or shipping address. As long as the prepaid gift card you selected has enough balance to cover the total amount, you are good to go!
How Do I Activate My Paypal Account To Receive Money?
How do I set up a PayPal account to receive money? Head on over to PayPal, click Sign Up, choose your account type, and provide a name, an email address, and a password. That’s it. It’s as simple as that.
Is Paypal Debit Card A Prepaid Card?
You can use the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard® to eat, drink and shop anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Order online and once your information has been verified, you’ll receive your Card in the mail within 7-10 business days.
Click here – How To Activate Amazon Prime Metropcs?
How Do I Know If My Paypal Card Is Still Active?
Go to the PayPal website and try to sign in using your PayPal username and password to find out if your account is still active. The username is the email address that you use to accept PayPal payments and the password is case sensitive with at least 8 characters.
In the above post, I’ve discussed how to activate a PayPal debit card in detail. The process of activating a PayPal card is very simple. You simply have to get logged into your PayPal account and enter the details of your card. To add an additional layer of security, you also get a chance to set a PIN for the card. You do not have to pay any PayPal card activation fees to set up your account and get a card. Once you learn how to activate a PayPal card, you can use your PayPal card directly to use the services.