Learn how to activate eBay Gift Card to make purchases in stores or online. On this online platform, you can buy or sell electronics, books, cars, clothes, and professional services. This multinational online commerce company sells eBay Gift Cards which can be used to purchase products on eBay. So, today, I will show you how to activate an eBay Gift Card in detail. eBay Gift Cards are available in two forms; physical plastic cards and e-Gift Cards. Digital eBay gift cards are currently unavailable so, buyers can purchase plastic gift cards. Keep on reading to check out how to activate eBay Gift Card.
Click here – How To Activate A Coaxial Outlet For Internet?
How To Activate eBay Gift Card?
In this section, I will show you how to activate eBay Gift Card in brief. The main purpose of gift cards is to purchase any item on-site. One of the most popular gift cards in the US is the eBay Gift Card. eBay Gift Cards can be easily issued through their site or in retail stores.
You can follow these steps to learn how to activate eBay Gift Card online.
- Visit ebay.com using your favorite web browser.
- Then, log in to your eBay account.
- Add items in your cart that you want to purchase.
- Navigate to the checkout page.
- Scroll down to the gift cards, coupons, and eBay Bucks field.
- Enter the redemption code in the Enter Code text box.
- Finally, proceed with your checkout as normal.
Thus, your eBay Gift Card is now successfully activated. Any leftover balance in the gift card will be carried over to your next eBay order. Do you know how long for eBay Gift Card to activate? Always remember that your eBay Gift Card will take up to four hours to be activated.
Activate eBay Gift Card With Last Four Digits
Many people often wonder how to activate eBay Gift Card with the last four digits. You must have noticed last four digits on your eBay Gift Card is visible and the rest 9 characters are unmasked. To activate and use your eBay Gift Card, you need to enter the 13-digit redemption code.
Each eBay Card activation number is unique and needs to be scratched off to view the digits. But if you share your eBay Gift Card code with others, it can be activated by scammers.
Activate eBay Gift Card On PayPal
If you use PayPal often, you can even activate and redeem your eBay Gift Card on PayPal. Follow these steps to learn how to activate eBay Gift Card with PayPal.
- Visit paypal.com using your favorite web browser.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Then, go to the PayPal Wallet tab.
- Here, select the Link to a debit or credit card option.
- Select the Link a card manually option to link the card manually or through a bank.
- In the given text field, enter your eBay Gift Card redemption code.
- Finally, click on Link Card.
This is a great option for those people who often lose physical copies of gift cards before redeeming them.
You can keep on reading further to learn how to activate eBay Gift Card without PayPal.
Activate eBay Gift Card On Amazon
Do you know how to activate eBay Gift Card on Amazon? eBay and Amazon are two different companies and do not accept other companies’ gift cards. Therefore, you cannot activate an eBay Gift Card on Amazon.
Important Features of eBay Gift Cards
Till now, I hope you’ve understood how to activate eBay Gift Card to purchase goods on eBay. Here are a few important features of eBay Gift Cards you should remember before using them.
- eBay Gift Cards can be purchased online through eBay or PayPal and retail stores.
- You can reclaim this gift card at checkout on eBay but not in an actual store.
- An eBay Gift Card works with only addresses in the USA and is not redeemable outside the US.
- People can use their PayPal account to use their eBay Gift Card.
- You cannot use this gift card to buy coupons.
- It can only be used to purchase goods on eBay.
- The eBay Gift card cannot be used to pay service charges.
- You cannot redeem more than $1000 worth of gift card each day or $1500 in a month.
- Users can only redeem four eBay Gift Cards in a single trade.
- These gift cards are refundable in case you’ve returned items purchased on eBay.
- eBay Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
To Find Out About Such Things Follow On AndActivate
Do I Have To Activate An eBay Gift Card?
eBay gift cards are activated when purchased. Wait a few hours, then check the balance. Hold on to the card, since there is no way to redeem the balance to your eBay account. Gift cards are applied to payments during eBay checkout.
How Do You Activate A Gift Card?
Call the provided phone number to start the activation process. Dial the phone number on the sticker exactly as it appears and wait for instructions. Be sure to have your gift card in front of you so you’re prepared to input or communicate the information required to complete the activation process.
Why Is My eBay Gift Card Not Working?
Here are a few things to check if your eBay Gift Card isn’t accepted: Make sure that you have an eBay account registered in the U.S. and a U.S. shipping address. If you used your eBay Gift Card once before, make sure you’re using the same eBay account as your previous purchase.
Click here – How To Activate ACL Wristband?
What Happens If You Don’t Activate A Gift Card?
What happens if a gift card is not activated? When you purchase a gift card at the store, it will be activated for you after payment. Ecodes are also activated subsequent to purchase. But in cases when your gift card is not purchased through the right channel or is not properly activated at the store, it will not work.
In the above post, I’ve discussed how to activate my eBay Gift Card in detail. On eBay, you can buy and sell goods from customers to customers and businesses to customers. To activate your eBay Gift Card, log in to your eBay account >> enter the redemption code in the Enter Code text box. Users can even redeem their eBay Gift Cards using PayPal. You can call eBay Gift Card customer service at 866-540-3229 to check your gift card balance.
Once you learn how to activate eBay Gift Card, you can enjoy the goodness on eBay with the eBay Gift Card!