Many Roblox users have been wondering how to activate voice chat in Roblox. Interacting with friends or strangers is enjoyable in most games. In 2021, Roblox has released its special voice chat feature. Here, players are provided with an option to communicate with other players using their voices. Our today’s guide contains full details on how to enable voice chat in Roblox PC. There are certain terms and conditions you need to follow to access the voice chat feature in Roblox. Without wasting much time, let us now find out how to activate voice chat in Roblox.
How To Activate Voice Chat In Roblox?
In this section, I will teach you how to activate voice chat in Roblox. The voice chat feature is only accessible to Roblox players who are 13 years old or older. By doing this, Roblox believes they are protecting its users from inappropriate content.
You can follow these steps to learn how to activate voice chat in Roblox.
- First, log into your Roblox account on your PC.
- Navigate to the upper right corner of the page to click on Settings.
- Here, select the Account Info tab.
- Under the birthday section, click on the button that says Verify My Age.
- Now, a pop-up message will appear on your PC flashing a QR code.
- Scan this QR code by using your mobile device.
- You’ll be automatically directed to roblox.com/verify.
- Here, you can start with the age verification process.
- Click on the Start Session option.
- Follow all on-screen instructions as indicated.
- Next, allow the camera access to scan your ID document.
- You’ll be now asked to capture a selfie to ensure that you are the same person as on the photo ID.
- Wait for a while till the verification process is completed.
- In the end, you’ll see a pass or failed result.
During this process, make sure you scan and capture the barcode of your ID. Once you’ve verified your age, you can easily use the voice chat feature.
You can keep on reading further to check out how to activate voice chat in Roblox on mobile.
Activate Voice Chat In Roblox On Mobile
The voice chat feature can easily be enabled/disabled within the Settings menu once you’ve verified your age! Follow these steps to activate Roblox voice chat on iPhone.
- On your iOS/Android device, log into your Roblox account.
- Next, navigate to the bottom right-hand corner of your device screen.
- Here, locate and tap on the circle with the three dots symbol.
- Scroll down to select the cog icon.
- Under Privacy, navigate to the Beta Features section.
- Turn on the enable voice chat toggle switch.
Thus, you have now activated the voice chat feature on both PC and mobile! You can follow the same procedure if you want to know how to activate voice chat in Roblox on an iPad.
Activate Voice Chat In Roblox Without ID
Now, you must be wondering how to activate voice chat in Roblox without an ID. Unfortunately, it is not possible to activate this feature without an ID. Only those who are above the age of 13 and holding a valid state ID are eligible to use this feature. But recently it has been discovered that the platform has released a second voice chat beta. It gives certain players to use this feature using their verified phone number and email address.
Why Is Roblox Voice Chat Not Working?
Sometimes, this error can occur due to language settings or your current privacy settings. Different international keyboards can generate chat problems in Roblox. You can easily fix this issue by considering the following solutions.
- Change the keyboard language to English (US)
- Change the chat privacy settings of Roblox
- Change the user’s age details
- Reinstall the Roblox application again
Can You Voice Chat On Roblox?
Now that you’ve verified your age, it’s time to activate the feature in-game. Roblox is available on both PC and mobile and the voice chat feature can be enabled on both of them. Roblox Corporation Roblox’s voice chat feature is available on both PC and Mobile.
Why Can’t I Enable Voice Chat On Roblox?
In order to enable voice chat in Roblox, players must have a 13+ account and be able to verify that they are indeed 13 years old or older. This verification is done through the Account Info section of Settings, which is accessed by clicking the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
How Do I Enable My Chat On Roblox?
One of the many great ways to communicate with your fellow players is to use the in-experience chat feature. To start chatting, press the / key on your keyboard. This will open up the chat window, if enabled by the developer, and a chat-bar where you can type what you would like to say.
How Old Do You Have To Be To Get Voice Chat On Roblox?
Before you can use Roblox voice chat, you have to verify your age. Roblox has strict rules stating that players must be at least 13 years old to enable voice chat on Roblox.
In the above post, I’ve discussed how to activate the voice chat feature in Roblox. Using Roblox’s voice chat feature, players can easily communicate with one another. Remember that not all Roblox players are eligible to use voice chat. The players must be able to verify that they are indeed 13 years old or older. This age verification process is done through the Account Info section of Settings. Under the Verify My Age section, scan and upload a valid ID. Players can start voice chatting immediately once their ID is verified. By learning how to activate voice chat in Roblox, you can start enjoying voice chat in Roblox!
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit NeoAuthors
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit OfsType
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit OwnerSites
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit PetsBee
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit PopularWeby